Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Feb 11, 2009
Happy Birthday, Fred!
Sherry, my dad's sister, sent this wonderful birthday photo collage to my dad, and I thought it needed a post of its own, both to celebrate my dad and his sunglasses!
I looked at the pictures before I read what you wrote, and was about to make my own comments on the sunglasses menagerie in the bottom right photo. Where sunglasses are concerned: the bigger, the better.
What a great collage - I was a bit young to remember these memories, but I certainly have memories of looking at the pictures as a child (I will always think of Grandma Silvers in that Blue dress - I think she wore it when Erin had her baby blessing.)
Burt Reynolds looks like a prune - dad is strong and fit and vibrant and full of light and energy. No comparison - even if they have the same date AND year. Burt, take a page out of Fred's book.
2 comments:
I looked at the pictures before I read what you wrote, and was about to make my own comments on the sunglasses menagerie in the bottom right photo. Where sunglasses are concerned: the bigger, the better.
What a great collage - I was a bit young to remember these memories, but I certainly have memories of looking at the pictures as a child (I will always think of Grandma Silvers in that Blue dress - I think she wore it when Erin had her baby blessing.)
Burt Reynolds looks like a prune - dad is strong and fit and vibrant and full of light and energy. No comparison - even if they have the same date AND year. Burt, take a page out of Fred's book.
Post a Comment