Marni convinced me to get a new blog look.
Well, she said, "You should change your template."
Even though I love that Japanese wallpaper-esque bird pattern, I didn't love the yellow letters. Why not try something new?
Hmmm... this one is Argyle-I'm Torn.
I was puzzled to see a template design category called September 11. ????.
There are design categories like Pink, Animal Print, Vintage, Boys. Yes, I get that. September 11 seems ... off.
Also, this new template has yellow letters.
:(
2 comments:
I like the new look. You can change the letter color, too--just go into "customize", and then "fonts and colors." But I think the yellow on this layout looks good.
Let it be said (: that I only recommended you change it during the holiday season.........NOw that you have paid your changing it dues, go back to your old fave!
thus saith me.
Post a Comment