Part of my Sunday evening routine is reading Randy Cohen's column. Imagine my joy when I discovered - today! just now! - that Randy Cohen has started a blog, The Moral of the Story, where he will respond to current news events. He's already written two. Wow. I missed it last week. Oh yes, Easter.
His April 14th blog , the one I just discovered, is about Islam/women/the Taliban, which is interesting enough to begin with, plus he adds his own comment at the end of his story, responding to readers' responses. Very thorough!
My laptop is back from the shop. My camera is filled with pictures. My USB cord sits next to me. Yes, I promise I'll have some picture posts soon. These last few have been a bit soap-box-esque.

2 comments:
I too was excited to see his new blog, but so far I like his column better. The questions he gets sent in are just so crazy.
Ooh--I think his blog might be a good way for me to feel like I know what's going on in the world. The Caribou County Sun is strictly local news . . .
Post a Comment