Here's Annie's elephant impression. Those are my legs stretched out behind her. Since I'm wearing a skirt and stockings, I must have been taking a Sunday afternoon nap, and Graham was taking photos of his sister while I slept.
The kids at Annie's birthday cake eating get-together, red eyes and all.




5 comments:
Graham's hair looks "nesty for birds" - isn't that what Annie once said. Hello to the Zac Efron sweep-away look taking over young boys everywhere.
Funny how styles change and when they're in and you're in with them they are SOOOO cool, and when you're out and they're in, they are soooo questionable. So glad I didn't have to go to the 1970s with a male child and they all looked like they should be on the Patridge family, or the Osmonds for that matter.
Cool "wrapping" on Annie's present!
I love the Zac Efron look on Graham! (And I totally have that episode of C&L, Courtney . . . "I LIKE My Hair Completely The Way It Is."
I hope Graham (and Annie) had a lovely birthday! I realized when I was posting a pic of Bonnie's new baby that he was born the same day as Graham.
Word verification: frypet.
I hope I don't have to FRYPET when my chickens stop producing eggs!
Oh I love pictures of your children ... so cute. And the theme in these, in addition to lovely Annie's birthday, was napping. Your post-church nap, Graham's post-nap hair. All very cute
I love your kids! They're wonderful! And you sleeping Sunday afternoon while they are doing who-knows-what reminds me of last year when R was gone and our house. :)
The legs sticking out are of course my favorite. I'm surprised Lexi wasn't somehow in there. I think we should use some of the word verifications for inverse sniglets.
Post a Comment