Although we haven't seen HSM 1, 2 or 3 (except that funny little clip we watched at the cabin this summer where everyone was singing by the pool in #2) we agree that this is BRILLIANT!
Way to go Zac - he played it amazingly - so seriously deflated that he didn't fit in the "real" world.
Duds to the Walt Disney caricature (was he an anti-Semite? I know about Henry Ford and George Patton and Mel Gibson but I didn't know about Walt.)
3 comments:
Although we haven't seen HSM 1, 2 or 3 (except that funny little clip we watched at the cabin this summer where everyone was singing by the pool in #2) we agree that this is BRILLIANT!
Way to go Zac - he played it amazingly - so seriously deflated that he didn't fit in the "real" world.
Duds to the Walt Disney caricature (was he an anti-Semite? I know about Henry Ford and George Patton and Mel Gibson but I didn't know about Walt.)
I also didn't like the Walt Disney part ... kind of wrecked the tone. I think he must have been anti-semitic, and I know he was cryogenically frozen.
Jon says Walt wasn't an anti-semite and that the guys who wrote music for Mary Poppins were as "jewish as can be" (Jon's words).
Love it. It appears Zach is going somewhere.............girlfriend is not?
Post a Comment