Dec 30, 2009

These boots were made for ...

Kyle's grandmother MawMaw has often passed along stylish shoes and clothing items that didn't quite fit or work in some way. She's a champion shopper & I always appreciated these gifts.

I especially appreciate these boots that came my way right before Christmas. They didn't quite fit MawMaw's feet, but they work perfectly on mine! Check out the zippy zipper. I zippily wore them to teach Sunday School the day after I received them, and one class member told me (after the lesson) that I should consider dressing as Wonder Woman for Halloween next year.

When packing up for our Minnesota trip, space was tight. I packed two pair of shoes (knowing that I could borrow from family members, of course). Pair #1 was brown Chuck Taylors, for "casual outings." Pair #2 was these boots.

3 comments:

Becca said...

They are so you, Erin. I can't believe you packed them in your limited Minnesota space, though! Do you have winter clothes/boots that you just leave in MN?

Will you be wearing these boots to the *whisper* New Year's Dance?

Tracy Loewer said...

Ooh, I like those!

robyncreates said...

I was just thinking the other day that I missed the boots I had years ago-similar looking to your new ones. I love boots! and the way they make me feel wearing them. Is that weird?