Does my blog look very very weird to any of you? No, I'm not talking about the pictures of me!
I've got a little text sprite who keeps bolding/centering/enlarging text but when I check in my work office, it looks fine. How does it appear to the three of you?
:)
9 comments:
askew?
Very funny, Erin. It looks perfectly fine to me.
looks perfect--i don't see the spritely sprite at work
Looking good here!!
I like the wide writing space. I'd like to do that myself.
Erin - this is Courtney, YES, it's askew. I don't have pictures on the side or any sidebar formatting. The text boxes are EXTRA large and sometimes they center themselves under the Waylon Jennings photo and there is nothing else.
I think there is a sprite.
I agree with Courtney as Andrew ... exactly the same askew-ness here.
the box for comments is wierd but at least it works.
there are 9 of us, just fyi. And I don't have the side bar with what moves you and your picture etc and your blog list... but the content is still good and enticing as usual.
Post a Comment