Jan 3, 2010

Great grandparents (a post in progress)

It is thanks to my parents' generosity, planning, thoughtfulness and love that we are able to gather together each Christmas. My mom can often be found with a camera in hand, and this holiday, she even gave a few piano lessons to grandkids. My dad loves to head to the spa (hot tub) with grandkids in tow, and then the moms come out with towels, robes and blankets when the soak is done.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You have wonderful, loving parents. I always love your Minnesota pictures -- of your whole family, really.

J and M said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto........................the blog and the comments. Thanks mom and dad!!!!!

Becca said...

The title threw me off . . . I thought you meant "great HYPHEN grandparents."

I'm glad this is a continuing post, because they really are wonderful people. That picture of your mom with the grand-daughters is priceless.