My friend Tracy, who writes the blog A Blissful Life, mentioned me in a recent post. Made my day when I read it. How sweet! Tracy received a blog award (as well she should - she's completed actual manuscripts and taking steps toward publication. I admire this deeply!), and decided to share some great personal stories, as well as mentions of blogs she reads, a shout out to some of her favorites.
And I was on the list!
You bilingual Canadians are the best!

2 comments:
Oh, Tracy! You are a wonder woman, and you look even cuter in each picture I've seen of you since we left Bryan. I love bilingual Canadians, too!
Thanks, Becca. My cuteness factor is directly proportional to the amount of sleep I get, and since Joshua finally sleeps through the night (which was not happening in Texas...), my looks were bound to improve, haha.
Great map, Erin. I'm in Region 4, which is usually the warmest in the province, and one of the sunniest in the country (but you wouldn't know it right now...brrr, someone call Spring and tell him to stage a coup, 'cuz we're sick of Winter).
Post a Comment