Jan 13, 2010

What Annie told me she really wants to be listening to

5 comments:

Tracy Loewer said...

That song is a big hit in our house, but we haven't seen the movie. I think it's got a great message.

Erin said...

Oh yes, we are awash in all things Hannah Montana too. I did see the movie, and ... it's not terrible, but Miley seems a little big for her britches. That's the story line, actually, but it hit close to home. I say that, however, as someone who has watched many a Hannah Montana episode! I love playing our Hannah MOntana Dance Party CD, and I especially love that song "Rock Star".

Susan said...

There is only a big white blank on my screen...

Becca said...

I never liked HM or MCyrus until I saw Bolt. I think Miley does such a great job with her husky tweenage voice, and she sings a few of the songs on the soundtrack, too. (I am pretty sure the closing song is a duet with John Travolta).

I saw a funny interview with Travolta where he said that his kids finally thought he was cool when he told them he was doing a movie with Hannah Montana. Wow.

robyncreates said...

Addi talked me into renting the movie last summer and since then LOVES this song. We were walking through a store the other day and she stopped and said, "MOM!". I realized it was playing over the speakers and she just started along with it. :)