Jan 30, 2010

Problem solved

If I'm serious about developing this Shaping Up the iTunes Way lifestyle guide, then I need a place to embed clip after clip after clip. No good for this site. This is my word site.

Now I have a clip (clop) site: http://erinpoprocks.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty pleased with how it looks, actually. Tasteful probably isn't the first word that comes to mind, but it might be the last.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I went on line but my site at work wouldn't let anything in the boxes show. Love the horseyyyy theme.

Sherry said...

I got all the stuff but couldn't comment.
That Seven Bridges Road doesn't sound exactly right because it's sung by an Australian group that does Eagles covers.

I love The Seven Bridges Road!

J and M said...

I like the horses...........

Becca said...

Hid. E. Us.

But strangely compelling . . . :)

I love "the 2.5 blog lifestyle" . . . such wit, Boogity.

BTW, My sisters all love you, as do I.