It's me ... I won the "Best Woman" costume award at the party we attended on Saturday.
Thank you, thank you!
I think it helped that I sang "Little Girls" a capella during the costume presentations.
I even won a nifty witch candle holder that I will definitely display!
Unfortunately, the pictures all reveal a giant puffy-faced hag. I mean, I was going for the hag part - that's Miss Hannigan - but not the puff.
Yikes.
Nothing like a prize-winning costume to reveal the need for fitness.
Halloween is just the time to start cutting back on calories, I always say!
13 comments:
"Puff?"...What puff! Even as Ms. Hannigan you look beautiful! I remember frequently when us Kroska girls were younger--we basically worshiped you, Marni and Courtney...chatting late into the night about how the Hill girls were so pretty! I always wanted to look like Erin (being an Erin myself), Alyssa wanted to look like Courtney, and Megan wanted to grow up and look like Marni...:) Ah...good times!
Erin
You are entirely too harsh on yourself. You guys look like you had a great time! I love how Annie was standing/posing just like Annie in the movie... too cute.
I am still trying to find the 400lb prize winner because that is definitely not you.
What great costumes and good addition to sing during the presentations:) I wish I were there to hear it. I love to hear you sing. You are amazing!!
LOVE the stockings Erin -- are those from your high school collection? That's an amazing Annie wig - I'll have to show Annie (Anne Janell) pictures of me as Annie way back in 1988 with a red puff on my head as well. Congrats on winning the competition -- I can't believe you could wear that outside in late October. We're in hats and mittens Miss Hannigan!
I hear there is to be an adult costume contest on Wednesday night . . . ? Was this just your practice run? You and Annie look *great*.
Did you get a trophy? And does it shine like the top of the Chrysler building?
I love the pictures! Too bad you couldn't shave Grhama's head and dress him in a tuxedo as Daddy Warbucks.
Halloween really is my most favorite!
We miss you here, Becca, especially at Halloween time. I'll never forget that amazing party you threw, with the kids inside & the parents dining under the stars!
Erin, you are gorgeous as always. And what great family photos ... the three of you are precious.
Erin, you look GREAT. No wonder you were the winner. I especially love the tights...
Erin,
a mumu is not a slenderizing outfit, the first photo reveals a slim face!!!! No puff-out seen. That being said, the culprits for most bloatandos around here is cortisol. Perhaps you should consider some cataplex GTF (C is trying to sell me on it), or other adrenal healing remedies like sleep and less stress. Of course, that will be EASY (:
What awesome costumes! You all look great! I can't wait to see them tonight at the carnival.
Oh, I love your costumes! You look wonderful, even as Miss Hannigan, and with no puff whatsoever. I can't wait to see you tonight...we must hear the singing, too!! You are always so clever and creative!
I can hear you singing little girls.. WHAT a nice touch. You look great.
Post a Comment