Oct 26, 2008

Getting ready for a Halloween party


More pics to come at the actual party, but we had fun getting ready.

Annie's wig came with a wig cap. I highly recommend this. It really made the hair stay where it was supposed to.

I found my garb at Goodwill. Of course.

We transformed an old fireman's hat, some dollar store shields, and a Goodwill hockey mask with black Fusion spray paint (the kind that's made to adhere to plastic), all the better to create a Harry Potter wizard chess pawn.

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute little Annie! I can't wait to see Graham's costume too. :)

Tracy said...

She looks awesome!

Steph Thomas said...

Since Matthew can actually say trick-or-trick this year I am super excited for the Halloween party and for Halloween on Friday!!

Becca said...

Ha! Annie as Annie! I love her exuberance!

I think I might have a picture of Allen in an Annie costume somewhere . . . hmmmmmm . . . so much blogging potential.

J and M said...

I have a picture of her as a baby with that EXACT face. She's a doll! Can't wait to see you as Hannigan, and G as a hp chess pawn.

Elizabeth Kiker said...

Can't wait to see more pictures!