Oct 27, 2008

Primary program

Sunday was our Primary program. It was terrific all around! Kudos to primary leaders, teachers and music helpers. I loved it.

Annie said, "President Monson is our prophet today." Graham wanted her to add, "And he is diabetic, just like my brother." That part was left unsaid.

Graham said, "When I got baptized I felt really good with the Holy Ghost." Or that's what he thinks he said. It was a bit mumbly, but he did it!

We even got Graham in a tie for the occasion.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Kiker said...

So handsome! Gorgeous pic of Graham --- I mean, wow!

Janine said...

Your kiddos did great! I also enjoyed the program... especially that little Lawrence boy... I think this was the first time Anabelle paid attention for more than 2 minutes during Sacrament Meeting.

Steph Thomas said...

I loved that Graham was in a tie but I noticed it came off shortly after "Amen" Too bad Anne didn't add the extra part. That is really interesting that Pres. Monson is diabetic. I think that makes him even more special to Graham.

Courtney said...

Graham is looking a bit - tweenish in his posed preppy attire and hair that resembles something that has product in it. I'm not sure WHO he's channeling in that shot - Why does James Dean come to mind?

Jennifer said...

Graham looks very pop-star in that last shot!

Erin said...

Graham really wasn't posing ... I just caught him looking to the side, wishing his mom would stop taking pictures in the church hallway.

And his hair is just little-boy hair. I have 6 other photos from that morning that show the hair tufting up strangely.

But it all came together fashionably - on accident - in this photo.