

Two summers ago, we attended a family reunion in Twin Falls, Idaho. It was a delightful trip, and I especially enjoyed Nat Soo Pah, a hot spring swimming pool near Twin Falls. When we were little kids on our driving vacations to Idaho, we used to go swimming there; it was always a highlight of my childhood vacations. We definitely didn't have hot springs in Minnesota!
During the reunion, the water was still amazingly warm, the diving board was still high. Graham and Annie and Kyle loved the water, as did Grandpa Fred, who mostly stuck to the hot tub. The above pics show one cool grand-dude.
That summer 2006 trip really was full of good times & a few nail-biting moments (a missed flight, a scary motel in Boise). When I think of all that's happened since then - Graham's various diagnoses, family drama/heartbreak, selling our house, moving to our rental home, I wish I could build a time machine and zip back to Nat Soo Pah.
But I'm sure it still be there the next time we make it to Twin Falls.
1 comment:
I keep commenting on all of your posts-sorry, but I had to since I grew up in Twin. I loved swimming there! We would go as youth in our ward each year and also as a fam too. Oooohhh! I'd go back with you there! :)
Post a Comment