Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Nov 30, 2009
J.K. Rowling
Graham: "Mom, I have the hugest imagination ever." (pause) Me: "Sure." Graham: "Wait, I don't think that's actually true." (pause) Me: "Hmmm." Graham: "The person who made up Harry Potter has more imagination than me." (pause) Me: "Good point." Graham: "Do you think she's probably very rich?"
That picture is so Graham - concentrating, pursed lips, holding a sweet treat! Love it!
And yes he does have a vivid imagination but I do think that J.K. Rowlings (at least for now) might have a bigger one (at least adult sized) and yes, she's richer than the Queen on England. Fact!
6 comments:
That picture is so Graham - concentrating, pursed lips, holding a sweet treat! Love it!
And yes he does have a vivid imagination but I do think that J.K. Rowlings (at least for now) might have a bigger one (at least adult sized) and yes, she's richer than the Queen on England. Fact!
I do think she might be rich --- and Graham should use his imagination to become that rich, too! :)
Go Grahmster... we follow your thought.
Of course Graham has a great imagination - after all, he is half man, half spider, half Dementor, half Littlefield, and half Banana Slug!
Love to Graham - he who is five halfs and whose name must never be spoken in a crowded elevator.
Grandpa Fred
If he keeps up his wonderful imagination, just maybe someday HE will be richer than both the queen & JK Rowling! :)
I say go Graham Go. I will read his novels!!!!
Post a Comment