Jan 1, 2010

Sadness

Just worked for two hours on a post of last night's dance.

Computer froze.

It's all lost.

I'll start again but now I have to unpack and be productive.

Feeling pretty discouraged.

It was a hilarious/ridiculous/heartbreaking night.

Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Carl said...

Lay the groundwork.

Becca said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Noooooooooo! I can hardly wait...

Elizabeth said...

OH YOU MUST TELL!! (so sorry re: computer)

Elizabeth said...

OH YOU MUST TELL!! (so sorry re: computer)

aggiesurfer said...

Sad;( Some days you just want to throw them out the window!

Steph Thomas said...

It seems like mine auto saves sometimes. Apparently that didn't happen. Sorry:( It is so hard to want to write it again and add all the small details:(

J and M said...

Erin, Jon says it auto saves.........he'll look it up. M

Erin said...

It's autosave that killed me, Marni.

I was working on it & accidentally deleted 2/3rds of the text ONE SECOND before blogspot autosaved. So it autosaved my error!

Ick ...

but I"m on it now.