
High School Musical 3 comes out on October 24th, and I'm excited about it! I'm going to take Graham & Annie ... whether or not they want to go. Of course, they will want to see it. But even if they didn't, I would still go.
Watching these HSM movies makes me want to be in another musical. I miss Educational Theatre Co. productions! Remember our Go-go-go Joseph! moves?
I'd like to find a dance class to take here in town. A few years ago, Gold's Gym offered an amazing hip-hop dance workout that I loved, but then Fatima, the extraordinary dance teacher, graduated from TAMU. Of course there are local theater troupes, but my schedule wouldn't permit an actual show. I've also thought about renting the HSM dvds with special dance instruction extras just to learn the moves.
8 comments:
That's no more embarrassing than acknowledging I liked the show Saved by the Bell or had my own Newsies fan club or liked The Cutting Edge and own it, along with a number of other cheesy 1990s movies (see my June 8, 2008 blog - where I sufficiently shamed myself.) I don't know anything about HSM but really liked Zach Efron in "Hairspray" - have fun, not too many movies nowadays you can go with your kids and both enjoy it!
Perhaps over Christmas you'll have to show us the choreography (like you did after YW of the Year State Competition - Bobby Brown and those black hats! Oh yeah!
I also have to (shamefully) admit that I enjoyed the movies (HSM 1 &2). What got me started on them was watching the show where the kids were auditioning to be in HSM 3. I was amazed at how well some of them sang. I don't know why I'm a sucker for singing shows.
I am totally unashamed of my obsession with HSM! I'm planning on tagging along to the premiere with my girlfriend and her 2 girls (and husband!). Michael refuses to go. I have a t-shirt, a water bottle and a cool charm pen. I think I'm set for the premiere! :)
I MISS etc too. Let's dance and dance over the holidays.AND sing Mama Mia.
I have never watched any of them but I have been wanting to - actually I was thinking about renting the first one tomorrow. I love shows like that - part of me will always wish I was still a teeny bopper! :)
courtney, please... it's Zac Efron. Know your teen idol's name spelling!
i TOO miss etc. I think we should have a reunion and do a musical again.
Sorry "Zac" I must have been thinking Zach (Mark-Paul Gossellar's character on Saved by the Bell). Wouldn't it be fun to do an ETC show again -- we should have an ETC viewing festival like they do with the Extended Lord of the Rings 12 hours straight, we could watch, sing along and dance to all the songs! (And we could invite Zac!)
Yes, Sue, you've got to call her on things like that!
And Courtney - hate to say it, but I think it is a *little* embarrassing to admit to liking SBTB. I always gave KYle a hard time about it :)
ha ha!
An ETC reunion would be a blast! Let's think of moves and all that now.
Post a Comment