Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
LOL!!! I remember making volcanoes-looks like the kids had loads of fun!
Looks like so much fun ... lovely to have a sister nearby, huh?
Wish we could have been there too - miss you all so much!
I need to post the volcano video!!!!!!!
Erin... what are you doing seinding blogs comments at 4:51??? mom
Erin, please send me your address--I have several Hershey's tins that Graham might like. (I can part with them when I know someone else would enjoy them.)Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL!!! I remember making volcanoes-looks like the kids had loads of fun!
Looks like so much fun ... lovely to have a sister nearby, huh?
Wish we could have been there too - miss you all so much!
I need to post the volcano video!!!!!!!
Erin... what are you doing seinding blogs comments at 4:51??? mom
Erin, please send me your address--I have several Hershey's tins that Graham might like. (I can part with them when I know someone else would enjoy them.)
Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment