Oct 26, 2008

IKEA room

In keeping with my pattern of posting either A) political stuff, B) pictures of my children or C) photographs of rooms I like, I offer this cute-city room from IKEA. Before General Conference, Marni & I dashed to Frisco, Texas to pick up a few things.This room was not one of those things, but I sure did like it.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooh, that looks cozy! I want one!

Anna M said...

Wall to wall bookshelves would be so fun!

Steph Thomas said...

Can't imagine why you like this room.....maybe you would need to add a few more bookshelves:) You probably have enough books to fill those bookshelves and need more. You are amazing!

Elizabeth Kiker said...

Oh Ikea ... so gorgeous, so dangerous for your wallet ...

Sara said...

I love going to IKEA to look and fortunately or unfortunately I don't get to buy very often. I mostly go when in Mpls, and we don't have one here. (Pittsburgh is the closest and I don't get there often.) But it's so fun to get ideas that I never will implement or think about how I would do an ultra-modern house, since my house is anything but, and most of the IKEA stuff would look out of place. I do have a bedroom set from there that I adore, and our couch and my favorite two chairs. So I guess I've done my share in supporting them...

Jennifer said...

A room in which I'm completely surrounded by bookshelves? Yes, please!