Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
These are great shots -- and I agree with your mother -- what are you doing posting at 3:30 a.m. and 4 a.m.? Sleep!
I love Annie in the soccer pajamas--the intense look on her face is priceless.
I know Annie's in gymnastics but perhaps Graham is meant to be the next Bart Connor!
What are you feeding these kids?
Is annie playing the air guitar? Graham has vertical skills!
I love the action shots. What a good camera and photographer.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are great shots -- and I agree with your mother -- what are you doing posting at 3:30 a.m. and 4 a.m.? Sleep!
I love Annie in the soccer pajamas--the intense look on her face is priceless.
I know Annie's in gymnastics but perhaps Graham is meant to be the next Bart Connor!
What are you feeding these kids?
Is annie playing the air guitar? Graham has vertical skills!
I love the action shots. What a good camera and photographer.
Post a Comment