Nov 15, 2009

Cousins



We can't wait to see our special cousins next month. Of course, Minnesota in December means puffy coats not swimming suits (unless we're in the hot tub), but my kids are already looking forward to sledding, going up the pull rope, hanging at the cabin, ice hockey, hot cocoa and warm fires. 

4 comments:

Becca said...

I'll pray for a good flying experience next month!

Courtney said...

Oh YES - we can't wait to see you all. Remember how sticky it was that day and how great the wading pool felt? We don't have snow yet - it's been unseasonably warm but we'll pray for a White Christmas (though I'll all about a brown thanksgiving)!

J and M said...

Don't forget we'll play with FLARP the offending noise making gack substance (:

Miles loves to say "move over graham, I do da tricks. I jump on da trampowine wif graham". He also now tells me "when graham was a baby he flied on rocket" (because when Miles was a baby he rode on thomas the train)..........the association is clear right?

I must have christmas suggestions HELPPPPP

Courtney said...

You guys are all gonna love the net on the tramp that dad spent years of his life putting up - it will be so fun for everyone and bonus is that we can take turns like - girls jump, graham hot tubs, Miles pulled in sled ... now switch and all will be happy! Sniglets will make me happy - oh and Erin, we must play Celebrity Taboo - just us to see who can do more faster. If only Becca could see us enjoying it (and shaming ourselves.)