Nov 9, 2009

When we grow up


First of all - my comments!?!?!?
Where have they gone?
I love comments.
Any blogspot experts who can help me?

Second of all - here's my darling girl with future plans in mind. She has already expressed interest in being the following when she grows up:
a farmer
a teacher
a dogwalker

... and now, a future contestant on Project Runway



I don't remember what I wanted to be in kindergarten. I may not have been thinking 'career' at that point. A little later in elementary school, I was convinced I would be President of the United States. Dad sort of popped that bubble when he commented that he wouldn't want me to be the first woman president because someone would want to assassinate me.

Pass!

I remember that Courtney couldn't decide between being a jockey or an archaeologist.

I know I considered lawyer for a time, as well as a professional ice skater. By the time I was in 11th grade, however, I knew I'd be an English teacher.

Graham talks about wanting to be a vet, a scientist, a doctor or a worker at Chik-fil-A "because they are closed on Sundays."

My kids, I tell ya, they're going places!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Truman wants to be a plumber because A) they are community helpers and, more importantly, B) Mario is a plumber! (Yes, THAT Mario).

Annie looks adorable in the picture where's she's proudly displaying her career choice. I love it.