Nov 2, 2009

A stupendous *new* blog

It's called Business Unfinished. I happened to click through several other blogs and saw the title of this little gem.

At first I was envious because I liked the name better than the name of my blog. (No, I don't think I'm going to change my blog title ... at least not right now ... and definitely NOT after reading Business Unfinished.)

This blog focuses on all about the stuff that the blog-thor hasn't gotten around to doing, completing, finishing, etc. That's it. That's the point.

Seeing the pictures of wadded up laundry, burnt-out bulbs and half-completed chores made me happy in a peaceful, accepting way. Check it out!




2 comments:

Tracy Loewer said...

This is great. Who knew so much unfinished stuff could make a person feel so good, haha.

Allison said...

Oh, I love it! It made me feel so much better to be sitting at my computer checking out blogs while I neglect the dinner dishes still sitting on the kitchen table :) Sadly I think 90% (or more) of the things on the first page alone apply to me:
*I now have an entire laundry basket devoted to hand-washables that have been accumulating for weeks now....
*Not all the clocks have been changed since daylight savings, so I have to run to other rooms of the house to figure out what the "real" time is
*burnt-out light bulbs, yes...
*a junk basket of things that need to be put away, yep...
*my hang-to-dry shirts can usually be found hanging on the shower rods and above bathtubs where they were put to dry on laundry day
*I have the same target bag hanging on my back door knob, needing to be returned...
*I even have a shelf on my nightstand devoted to "books that need to be mended or repaired"

Thanks for sharing the link. I think it's great! :)