Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Nov 27, 2009
Length
I am trying to grow out my hair. I really want to stick with this project, but ... I'm at that tricky length where it feels in between, and the short-term thinker part of me wonders, Should I cut it off now?
If I had your face, I'd revel in the length or revel in a short short pixie cut. However, since I have my face, each time I try to grow it out, I then cut it and realize I am not to grow it out. UGH for me, you can do it!!!
I just threw in the towel on my grow-hair-out plan. It's short again--well, a bob (so not original).
Plus, my dad always says that when women reach a certain unspecified age (?), they don't look good with long hair. I'm not sure why he thinks this, but I kinda agree. The only question is: have I reached that age??? :)
Oh, I hate that in-between stage! You're so lucky that you look lovely no matter how long the hair. Keep in mind that when it's longer, you can pin it in such a way that it'll look short, but if it's short, you can't make it look long without extensions.
If you're just feeling like a change, go lighter or darker, or get some highlights/lowlights. It usually does the trick.
Marni - just do what I do, keep the same style (non-flattering at the moment too) for oh, I don't know, 20 years!
I think erin in a pixie cut is super cute (remember the uber RED version?) Plus the bob is always a good look with Erin's wave -- sorry to talk about you in the third person.
Do you want like your senior picture long? or layers???
Tracy - good suggestion. Some highlights are a good idea. Heather - I've gotta wonder too since I'm OLDER than you! Sisters - you are nice. Also, do not show anyone my senior pictures!
8 comments:
If I had your face, I'd revel in the length or revel in a short short pixie cut. However, since I have my face, each time I try to grow it out, I then cut it and realize I am not to grow it out. UGH for me, you can do it!!!
I just threw in the towel on my grow-hair-out plan. It's short again--well, a bob (so not original).
Plus, my dad always says that when women reach a certain unspecified age (?), they don't look good with long hair. I'm not sure why he thinks this, but I kinda agree. The only question is: have I reached that age??? :)
Oh, I hate that in-between stage! You're so lucky that you look lovely no matter how long the hair. Keep in mind that when it's longer, you can pin it in such a way that it'll look short, but if it's short, you can't make it look long without extensions.
If you're just feeling like a change, go lighter or darker, or get some highlights/lowlights. It usually does the trick.
Marni - just do what I do, keep the same style (non-flattering at the moment too) for oh, I don't know, 20 years!
I think erin in a pixie cut is super cute (remember the uber RED version?) Plus the bob is always a good look with Erin's wave -- sorry to talk about you in the third person.
Do you want like your senior picture long? or layers???
Tracy - good suggestion. Some highlights are a good idea.
Heather - I've gotta wonder too since I'm OLDER than you!
Sisters - you are nice. Also, do not show anyone my senior pictures!
Now I want to see senior pic! I love Erin's hair any way .... and like Courtney I've just gad the same hair FOREVER!!
I like your hair any way you wear it, and I LOVE that jacket in the photo...
Cut it off! I love your hair short, though come to think of it, I've never seen you with long hair. Still, I think you should cut it off.
Post a Comment